Thursday, May 25, 2017

Looking for great teachers of Bayesian statistics

I'm looking for great teachers of Bayesian statistics!
  • Have you taught a course in Bayesian statistics? 
  • Have you used DBDA2E
  • Are you an enthusiastic teacher with very high evaluations?
  • Do you have an abiding interest in a range of applied statistical methods?
If so, please send me an email (johnkruschke@gmail.com). Even if you think I should already know about you, please send me an email now so I can be sure to put you on the list. If you know of someone else who has those qualities -- maybe a colleague, or maybe a teacher in a class you've taken -- please tell me about that person.

Thanks!

P.S. This applies to instructors anywhere on the planet; just need to be fluent in English for teaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment